Controlling our stormwater runoff has been one of our top priorities over the last few years. Did you know that stormwater is the #1 source of pollution in most Connecticut waterways, and that millions of gallons of raw sewage flow into New Haven’s rivers and harbor every year because of stormwater-related combined sewer overflows?
Our sincere thanks to:
- Anna Marshall, Save the Sound
- Ron Walters, Regional Water Authority
- Adam Rawlings, Neighborhood Housing Services of New Haven
- Doreen Abubakar, Community Placemaking and Engagement Network (CPEN)
- Dr. Gaboury Benoit, Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies
- Gary Zrelak, Greater New Haven Water Pollution Control Authority
- Kel Youngs, Barnard Environmental Studies Magnet School
- Greater New Haven Green Fund
Enjoy and please share!